Submitted: 04-16-2007 by britishcanuk

I picked this boat up from a sporting goods store here in Ontario, Canada for $409 plus taxes which I thought was a very good deal. I had a dimension escapade before this kayak and immediatly noticed that this boat had a padded seat, thigh pads, a paddle holder, EASILY adjusted food peddles, a drain plug and grooves moulded into the bottom. It did not have deck rigging which I think is silly. I took it out the other day for a few hours on a windy afternoon. It is far faster and straighter than the Escapade and is much more comfortable...and it only costed $60 more. I think this kayak will suit my needs perfectly when I just want to throw it on my cavalier roof for a photo shoot or to go birding or whatever. Overall I am glad I made the switch and think I got the most boat for my money that there is out there. If I could change anything on it that would be to add deck ricking, that is it...other than that is is a great package. Considering this boat is only a 10 footer so performance is obviously not going to be stellar and considering its remarkably inexpensive price it is only fair to rate this kayak a 10. I highly recommend it.