Submitted: 04-10-2007 by Matthew Blake

My wife and I have had for nearly a year in the San Francisco Bay, although she insists we avoid big swells (her problem, not the boat) I can tell this is the most stable kayak I've ever been in. It's fast and tracks beautifully, and gets wonderful comments EVERY time we take it out.

I've camped with it once and we took way more stuff than I thought could ever fit in a kayak. It's great having the triple even if you never put people in the middle. I got a neoprene cockpit cover for the middle, the nylon got drips that weighed it down and started a puddle.

Not sure what another reviewer meant by "fits 3 adults". I'm 6'3" and there is no way anyone is sitting in the middle seat if I'm in the rear. I'd say it's two moderate sized adults and a small adult/kid in the middle if you're doing 3 people.

As a wood boat, it does need more protection from the elements than fiberglass.