Submitted: 04-02-2007 by HIlger Hertell

I got it a couple of months back and have used it for duck hunting and fishing. I am 200 lbs and I have not needed to lower the seat; it seems tippy but that goes away after a couple of trips. Just caught a 9 lb snook that would have been scared away by a bigger boat or a motor - he almost pulled me back into the cover I hooked him in. Also literaly nudged a fifteen pounder which I thought was just a log until he moved. On another trip had a small 8-9 lb tarpon jump right into the canoe and had to wait for it to tire before I could throw him back. This is the most fun of all my four boats. Ducks are not too alarmed by the canoe and will allow me close enough, and even if they fly off they'll settle down close by, but the canoe has to be positioned as rapid movement plus recoil might throw me off balance. There's just nothing better for the soul - nobody else goes to the places I get to in this little canoe, and the fish I find have had little or no fishing pressure.