Submitted: 03-28-2007 by betteweena
I have had my CD SOT for a year. I love the boat! It has plenty of storage. I added a bit of padding to the seat for my derriere and now I can sit in it for much longer periods of time. I agree with other reviewers that the boat was a little tippy at first; however it didnít take long for me to feel confident and stable. The boat is a composite hybrid. The weight is just right and was one of the contributing factors in my purchase. I test paddled several other SOT brands and none came close to the speed and maneuverability of this boat. Of most importance was the fact that when I noticed a crack in the gel coat, Current Designs responded with a brand new replacement boat. Others have tried the boat and either love it or hate it in relation to overall comfort. The rating is based on my experience with this boat.

Suspenz: