Submitted: 03-19-2007 by happykillmore

Well i have only been paddling for a year and i have been thru several yaks looking for the perfect boat for my size and use. I am 6'3" 275 pounds and most of what i do is class I and II with slow moving or flat water in between and sometimes their is alot of flat water in between.I really like the way this boat handles. It paddles great, stability is outstanding. It turns good.I havent learned to roll yet so i cant comment on that but i expect i will turn over eventually so i will have to learn. God knows i turned over enough times in my other boats. Speed is real good for a 10' boat and it tracks really well with the skeg down. Storage is better than i thought , although the opening could be larger. I have a 2007 model so i havent had enough time to develope any problems with the boat.

Most of the boats i tried didnt float me high enough in the water but this boat seams to be a perfect fit for my size. The max load rating was 330 pounds. Bottom line if your a large boater like me with similar boating interest and your in the market for a new yak; unless you want to haul your 16' yak thru the whitewater and haul your ww boat thru the flatwater , you should give this boat a test drive. I feel like this boat was made for me. Good look.