Submitted: 03-19-2007 by sroot1a

I bought the Strike summer of 2006 to use in storm surf and excerise at Lorain, Ohio on Lake Erie. I am very happy with this boat! I have used it with a regular seat, footsraps and Thighstraps and just the lowback support. For just flatwater paddling I only use the the regular seat. I feel that the boat is fairly quick for such a small craft and will almost plane off even in small boat wake paddling hard.The boat does not track super great even with the fin but I did not expect it to. I have used it in storm waves as big as 5' and it's a hoot! I can catch a small roller on the outside by leaning way forward and take it all the way into the beach. I carry the boat by one of the tighstraps and have not yet had any of the plastic eyes break.I would think it will not be a big deal to replace them with stainless when they break. Allaround I would suggest this craft to anyone that is looking to get on the water easily for exercise and surfing!