Submitted: 04-13-2000 by J.R.C.

Since my parents own a kayak shop in Saline MI I get the chance to paddle a variety of boats, at first I did not think that much about kayaking, but when I sqeezed into Pyranha's Inazone 220 I practically fell in love with kayaking, playboating opened up a whole new way of kayaking. I am impressed with the 220 to say the least, it's just my size and it paddle's in a pretty strait line (for a playboat), it spin on a dime and has an awsome body. I can't give much of a review about how it dwonderfully is performes cartweels, endos, kickflips, etc. because I don't know how to do any of that (although I aim to learn). But it performs what I do know how to do with ease (though I haven't rolled it yet because the water is too cold up here). For anyone who is smaller, loves to play in the water, and appreciates the sport of kayaking, I would recommend to you this boat. P.S. I would love to rate this boat a 10, but my inexperiance keeps me from doing so,otherwise I would rate is a 10.