Submitted: 02-13-2007 by Big Guy

I purchased my outrage X in spring of 2005 and have logged in 50+ trips. This boat is incredible in big water. It will punch through any wave that you encounter. The rounded bottom allows it to be very maneuverable when trying to grab an eddy but very difficult to track in slow flat water. The outrage X holds my size and weight (6'7,' 280) extremely well. Even with my size the boat still floats high in the water. Making many of the trips dry ones. I have run: the Jackson, James, Greenbrier River and Dunlop Creek at flood level, Paint Creek, Goshen Pass, Lower Yough, and the New River Gorge. All without a single problem from the X. The 13ft roylax Mad River Outrage X is a superior boat for anyone wanting to learn or perfect their white watering paddling skills. I would recommend this boat to anyone from the beginner to the advanced!