Submitted: 02-05-2007 by liveoutside
I am sorry to not remeber the model, but this is not the deck bag withthe GPS hoder (always advertised in Paddler Magazine). I have had this bag for almost a year and I am moderatly happy with it.

Let me first say that I am not a sea kayaker and my personal care for my kayak gear is average to minimal. When I first got this bag I flipped over in the local river. My cell phone and spare shirt were both dry. So I was EXstatic. This bag was doing it's job! Since that the Zipper has never gotten any easier to open or close, which bothers me. I chalk that one up to a bad bag. The internal suport to give the bag it's shape has never been right, but I racked that up to prolonged storage before my puchase. The final straw was when I saw fog inside one of the windows. I had a few hours today, so I go to repair this crack that I figured was from stoarge in the yard between trips. well there was a hole cracked in the plastic, and then I found many more around the seam of the windows. Duct tape does not stick to the fabric, so I am using another gluey sealant.

Personally I just can't imagine that I simply got the worst bag ever or that my one summer with it was so hard that I destroyed it.