Submitted: 02-05-2007 by kyesheena
I have had my Helios for 7 years and it still looks great. I usually get out on rivers or lakes 10 times a year and the ocean maybe once or twice. The boat sets up up so quickly and packs up just as easily. I have the rudder attachment but only use it when my wife and child come along, too. Solo, I sometimes use the rudder with a handsail when the wind is blowing. It's quite fun but doesn't really move that fast but feels like it does. I love how stable the boat is, too. on the ocean I practiced flipping it over and getting back in. i could empty the water out while swimming and crawl back into it all by myself. I haven't tried it yet, but i think it would make a nice platform for snorkeling. Truly a fun and reliable boat.Naybody have a recommendation for a good sail rig for the helios? "Sails to Go" might be good for a look.