Submitted: 01-26-2007 by Howard

This is my first Kayak. I had no idea what I was looking for so I just relied on the salesguy at the local store and told him what I needed (I bought a canoe there many years ago). Anyway have had the boat for about six months now. Been to Fontana Lake, NC and all around Florida with it. In the Gulf, the Keys and down many rivers. It handles great - glides in the water nicely, very stable, tracks well. the seat is very comfortable once adjusted right. I put a rudder on it but rarely need it except in high wind. The storage is plenty. Just don't put a cell phone in the cockpit storage area in the Summer and expect it to work again. I would recommend the boat to anyone. The guy who sold me the boat made me get yellow due the crazy Florida boaters. The kayak handles the biggest boat wake with ease. I am in it most weekends.