Submitted: 01-24-2007 by xscot

This was my first ever entry kayak. I figured I would spend the least amount of money to see if the blood was in me. I used it for a few months until I had the genuine urge to upgrade. The boat has very strong primary stabilty but secondary I would not count on too much. It has decent room. The keel is permanantely slightly warped and it is enough to notice while paddling that correction is constanlty needed to keep course. I can't imagine that I did anything that could have caussed this and I belive it was a mfgr flaw in my personal kayak. I got this cheap and it is worth every penny. However I have the need to cover ground and it was a good learning kayak and I did cover a lot of ground while expeneding mucho energy. It turns very fast and I would find it favorable on a tight slower river. I used this mainly on slow rivers and calmer lakes. This ais a very durable beginnner kayak or for one who wants a sit in and room for fishing gear.

Suspenz: