Submitted: 01-08-2007 by Terry

We recently purchased our 330 as a Christmas present to ourselves. Took it out for 2 hrs on a test run and can not be happier with it. Amazing stability and ease of paddling with two of us plus our dog in it. We opted for the 8' paddles and are glad we did as the reach was just right with them and we feel the std 7' backpack versions may be a bit too short. The kayak tracked very good with the two of us in it on the flatwater lake we were on. I gave it a spin by myself and after a bit of getting used to it, it preformed fine, it does take a few trys to shake the desire to paddle it like a canoe! That is all I have ever owned, and the kayak is a different animal in how you paddle it. Overall its a huge hit and we can't wait to get back out in it. Setup was a snap and breakdown even faster. Would recommend it in a heartbeat for those looking for an all around rec boat thats capable of much much more.