Submitted: 12-26-2006 by Geoff Murray

I have the full carbon version and it is a fabulous paddle. I now have about 700km using this paddle to move my Rockpool Alaw Bach along. I previously used an Onno Mid Tour which was nice and light but no comparison to the Lendal in function. The Kinetic Tour has a beautiful quiet entry with strong catch and effortless exit from the water. The day after I bought it I went out and paddled 41kms at 7+kph and enjoyed every minute.

I recently reverted to the Onno for a day in the surf (with the Bach) and realised how much the Onno holds the water. It was like sticking the paddle into glue.....and just as hard to pull it out. And the Bach was great in the surf too! I have also found the the Kinetic Tour appears to contribute to a better paddling style, with shorter strokes and higher average speed.