Submitted: 12-13-2006 by DKrieg

This summer I purchased a '06 Prion Kodiak from my local dealer here in Kalispell. Rocky Mtn. Outfitter. Great people. I am 5'9" and around 240lbs. I just love this boat! Everything just suits me to a tee. Stable, fast, workmanship, and a massive amount of storage. Due to a bad knee, I really appreciate the key hole style cockpit, it's much easier to get both in and out of. The process of Prijons blow-molding vs typical roto-molding make for a very rigid boat. You will spend more money up front for a Prijon product, but it's money well spent. My 12 yr. old son Jake and I spend most of our time on the many lakes offered here in the Flathead Valley. His boat is my old '04 WS Cape Horn 150 (Plastic). I have been paddling now for around 10yrs. In that time I have owned Dagger, Perception, Wilderness Systems, and now Prijon. So I feel that my appraisal is both fair and honest. Simply said, Prijon is just a superior product. If you are in the market for a new boat and a "bigger" guy or gal for that matter, take the time to check the kodiak out. I think that you will be happy that you did!