Submitted: 11-18-2006 by nick9159

I got this boat in the spring and it has been great the whole way. I does everything! Ive taken it one the lake with 30mph wind gust and 4 foot waves. I take it on slow moving rivers and streams. I even took it on an 8 mile non stop class 3 and 4 whitewater. It did great but my friends had the same boats and they flipped alot , so u just have to have a little experience. t my friends also didnt have a spray skirt. I gave them mine and I didnt flip, but i did alot of pumping. If you have a skirt and a pump it can do whitewater and 8 ft waves but u better learn to swim cause I never tried rolling my rush but I always stayed in it, just know ur limits. Its a great boat for the money and the best all around recreation boat because it can do it all. I give it a 10 because no other recreation boat can do what this one can do considering its length.