Submitted: 11-16-2006 by Cherie

Tonight, I took possession of my new Kevlar 10ft. 16# canoe. Pete Hornbeck, Simon and Chad delivered it to my house --what a nice thing to do!--as there were none in the shop when I stopped ot order one and they came my way for some good fishing and offered to bring it to me! I had to try it out before putting it up for storage ( snow this Sunday). It zips across my 3/4 A pond like a water strider---easily and speedily. It turns on a dime! What a joy to have. I own a 25# Sportspal but this puts that to shame. I am 71 and find getting in and out no problem and the sitting is comfortable. Believe me, I can't wait for spring to come. I no longer have to phone someone to come take my canoe down for me, or put it on my car, etc. I CAN do it myself! It adds to my independence not to have to wait for help if I want to go for a ride in it. I's the best gift I ever gave myself! I have back problems and can't use the double ended paddle but my own paddle works just fine. Wish I had found this canoe years ago!

Lasso Security Cables: