Submitted: 11-10-2006 by Mike

I have purchase several kayaks fom a yakboard for the kids, to an Angler Drifter that I like to use to fish in the Gulf of Mexico. We purchased the Zest Two EXP to take to the Florida Keys and we think it was the best tandem we could have bought. It is an all around good kayak- from paddeling the mangroves, to fishing the Florida Bay. We added the rudder kit which improved the tracking, and two oval hatches for dry storage. But to just get out and have some fun, the base model will do very well. If you weigh a little more, the feet wells hold water, not something that couldn't be helped with some scupper stoppers. Not as wide as my Drifter, so we could get it moving pretty fast. Stable and roomy too, comfortably allowed 2 to fish from it without the crowding like some tandem kayaks. Just a great all around tandem kayak. If I could do it all over again- I'd still buy the Zest Two EXP.