Submitted: 11-02-2006 by brandymanhattan

I just recently got this boat as a used, out of season bargain. I've only used the boat twice, and i am certainly limited in my knowledge of kayaking, but thus far i think i made a good decision, especially for the price and my skill level.

I got the boat for 650, it came with a rudder and with a free paddle. i thought that this boat was going to be the regular full size zoar, but when i went to pick it up, i realized it was the lv, im still not sure how i feel about this. im a male, about 5'11'' and 185, the guy i bought it from assured me that i would be up to my armpits in a full size zoar. i wasnt quite sure but left with the boat anyway.

the boat seems to handle fine, ive never felt uncomfortable in it, and i think thats all credited to the stability of the boat. it tracks ok, but i think that its just my poor technique that keeps it from going too straight, but with the rudder down it is much easier to go straight.