Submitted: 10-23-2006 by batbee

We recently purchased directly from Seaward a fiberglass Cosma Grande for my wife. We chose the Seaward Kayaks after a walk in visit to the factory in Chemainus BC. We were treated with respect and given a thorough tour of the factory and the manufacturing process. We sat in some models on the floor and then thought about it for 5 months. I shopped extensively, read reviews, and all the usual hunting, gathering type efforts were expended. The staff at Seaward are downright great to work with. We exchanged numerous emails and calls picking the right boats for us. They arrived in Texas beautifully wrapped and well shipped by a proven hauler. We were floored when the wrappings came off and the beauty of the boat hit both of us full on. Very impressive work sitting there on floor, but how about on the water? A four hour tour on Saturday proved just as impressive and the wife raved on and on. She was quite comfortable from the start and even had it edging like a pro (something she had not tried before with the others). I worked to keep up with her flight and that was what it was. We both had to look back occasionally to see if there was even a wake. I will write more later after some more time and her comments get back to Earth, but right now the Cosma is a perfect match. Thanks to the Seaward Staff for their attention to detail in design and finish!!!! We rate the Cosma a 9 right now as a 10 may follow soon.