Submitted: 10-20-2006 by live2paddle

I paddle with my 3yr old daughter and I wiegh 215lbs. This boat tracks great with no rudder or skeg. It is very stable for both of us. My daughter can walk around, go fishing, hang over the side, and even take a nap in it with minimal effort on my part. This is a great Rec boat that I have paddled on trips over 5 hrs in one day, the down side of the stablity is that it is not a fast yak. You just have to sit back and enjoy the ride. The cockpit is very comfortable and roomy for both of us. My yak came with a seat up front for my daughter, the downside is that her seat is not padded so you have to be creative. The hatch system is the best I have ever used! It is very easy to open and access, and seals great. The only other downside to the boat is that it is heavy for one person to carry. I can load it by myself but carrying it to the water can be grueling if it is anything greater than 50' by yourself. Overall a great yak to enjoy nature with yourkids! If you can handle it, use a powerstroke paddle or wideblade. It makes it a really fun boat.