Submitted: 10-19-2006 by Rob W

OK,.. So I realize that I already left a review on here, but since I've had them for about 4 months, I felt I should add an update. They are still working quite well, however I do have one slight problem. After having the Autoloaders on for the first two months, I was driving down the freeway and heard a slight bang come from my trunk area. When I got out later to see what it was, I noticed a fresh black mark on my trunk. It originaly upset me until I noticed that the mark rubbed off. Then I looked around to see what could have caused it and I noticed that one of the protective rubber strips on one of the autoloaders was missing and left a yellowish goo behind.

While I don't think that the usefulness of the Autoloader is comprimised becaused of this missing strip, it's really ugly now and I'm really surprised that this would have happened after only two months of use. I've submitted two complaints/inquires to Malone, but it's been over a month and I haven't heard anything. I don't quite know what I expect them to say, but I'm dissapointed that they would outright ignore a customer like this. In fact, the reports of Malone's excelent customer service was one of the motivating factors in purchasing these.

Oh well. I'm going to submit one last e-mail to Malone and see if they respond. I just felt everyone should know what I've experienced so far. The Autoloaders still work great, but the customer service is surprisingly lacking.