Submitted: 10-04-2006 by Harp00n

I bought my high-visibility yellow 160T w/rudder,along with two quality light weight touring paddles, used at a great price. If I'd had to buy it new I would have in a heartbeat. It was exactly what I was looking for after considerable research.

As a 6'3" & 275 lbs. fisherman & photographer I needed, ahem, a LARGE volume vessel. I own hi-tech Mad River & Blue Hole canoes and have no problems carving turns in the 160T and neither should anyone with a little practiced technique. It tracks very easily, even in a chop. It's all about weight distribution and boat position, people Heavy? Hell yes! It's O.K. loading on the Yaks of my wife's Mazda Tribute solo. But on my Chevy Avalanche? Fahgetboutit! She loses it for large chunks of the year and drives OUR Jeep Wrangler. I love my wife. As the sign in the the bar with the greatest juke-box in the world, the legendary Green Parrot, sez; "No sniveling allowed!"