Submitted: 10-02-2006 by Rick Eastman

I had the chance to paddle a couple of Onno paddles about a year ago and had been thinking about getting one ever since. Today was the day. Picked it up from Patrick himself who is super friendly. Pat isn't just a great paddle maker, he also makes high end carbon rudders for some of the highest end surf-ski and kayak manufacturers as well. He even showed me a fun project where he made his own carbon bike frame! I had a chance to admire a 19 foot kayak he built and it's unbelievably light. I immediately took the paddle out on Mission Bay and it paddles wonderfully. Ditto on what's already been said here. Great price, great workmanship, super light. Hands down the best deal you can get in a paddle. I bought the full tour carbon signature model and my girlfriend is already trying to claim it. I guess I'm going to be getting another. I may try a wing next. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.