Submitted: 09-26-2006 by JeffMcG

I've had the porduct since last spring. Steve even made me up an extra long mid section for my W boat as well totalling 10'. My main use has been with the 8' version he made for use in my Prowler 13. A very nice paddle and it handles well. It's light and did surprise me with it's toughness. I fish saltwater flats in north Florida so there are plenty of oysters beds to tear up equipment. This paddle has been fine and shows only minor scuffs. The only issue has been working out a hand grip for the it. I'm still trying to find a really comfortable combination. But even at that the paddle handles very well. I've found that when paddling other anglers I need less strokes to stay even with the group. The blade design on this paddle really moves the boat. Finally the three piece design is great for just tossing in your truck box out of the eyes of thieves when grabbing lunch.