Submitted: 09-25-2006 by Benuetzer

This is just a follow - up to my earlier review. I still absolutely LOVE the boat, but I discovered that if you're fairly robust individual ( I'm six two and two twenty ) and intend to surf bigger waves, this boat will absolutely not work for you once the waves reach a certain height.

When surfing small waves or gentle swells this boat works fine, but on larger, steep, 4 feet waves and above the boat "tacos" on you. It is simply too long with one heavy person in the middle to retain the necessary air pressure to prevent this from happening.

This isn't a design flaw, this is NOT a surfing boat. Just wanted to add this as a FYI. Of course, if you're surfing this thing tandem, whoooo - you'll fly, and you won't taco, because you'll have weight in the rear to counteract the waves' lifting force.

I couldn't be happier with the boat overall.