Submitted: 09-05-2006 by Dave

I just bought one of these for a ridiculously low price (there's apparently a blemish somewhere on it, which I've yet to find!), and have so far been more than pleased with it. Tracking is very good, if not perfect, comfort is very high (I spent three hours in it today and felt great), and stability is great.

It does feel SLIGHTLY big. It crashes a bit on waves (which I find fun, personally, but could imagine others not liking so much) and can feel a bit heavy. This does not, however, mean that it's slow. It take a bit to get going, and I'd hardly call it a sprinter, but one can get a really good pace up, and keep it up easily. The only minor problem I've found is that wind seems to act a bit more heavily on the back end, and this can sometimes affect turning.

All in all though, it's a great boat, and I expect to keep it for years and years.

Piragis Northwoods: