Submitted: 08-30-2006 by WadeT160i

I got my WS T160i in June of this year. And have fished any and every kind of waters from rivers to off shore. It has met my expectations in all areas but one. That being I sit in water most of the time, no matter the conditions .6'3" 225 lb w/ less than 30 lbs of gear. Speed 10, tracking 10, stability 9, wet ride 7, lay out 10, seat 10,(I think the factory seat is great) I will add some kind of keeper to the front hatch. Came off while going out through the surf. That was the only problem I had going beyond the breakers. Oh, by the way it can be tipped over if your turned around in your seat trying take pictures to show how far out you are and you get hit by a six foot roller! But it was easy to turn over and re-enter. I am pleased w/ this yak and would say it's the best 16' SOT out there. I tried four other of the top brands, before I bought mine. Paddle as many kayaks as you can so you can make the right decision. Let's go fishing!