Submitted: 08-29-2006 by SolarKen

OK, I have been in many Kayaks over the years and never had a lesson. Made a few very exciting trips but more very relaxing ones. I picked this boat based on the need for River and Lake use. It is light at 63# and I load it myself with no problem. I am a full size guy @ 280# and 6'5". Even at that, I found that the rude guy in the big boat syndrom did not outs me. Rigged for a single I spent 5 hours yesterday on a windy boat chopped lake and had nothing but fun. These seats are amazing and nothing short of it! (maybe I will get some for the house?) A few tiny issues but a great all round boat! I will say that with 2 up you may want a light person or someone that also is not looking for that initial stable feel. But I put this boat in some way messy waters and even at my size have not been upside down yet! A dream on a river or creek... I only said it is a 9 based on nothing being perfect... I am looking forward to many trips in this boat! Great!