Submitted: 08-25-2006 by Alkasazi

I'm 6', 200lbs, size 11 feet. I've been paddling the Tsunami 125 for a year now, and may have found my perfect boat. It tracks well, turns easily, and the outfitting is head and shoulders above anything else I've tried. I've had it on rivers, lakes, and along the coast. It's handled every condition imagineable, and has been rock steady through everything. Even 3' swells and 40 mph winds don't affect it much. It windcocks slight, but was easy to correct with paddle strokes. I only have two complaints - the top deck seems to dent in easily (although the dent pops right back out in the sun), and the rear hatch cover doesn't seal well. Other than that, I don't think I'd change a thing. If you want a boat you won't outgrow, and don't want to deal with the off-water hassles of a longer boat, I'd give the Tsunami 125 a long look.