Submitted: 08-16-2006 by adam

I paddled the kayak today for the first time My first impression was that the cockpit was very tight fit (im 170-175lb 5-10) once underway though it really didnt matter as it actually helped in handling. The kayak is very very fast almost effortlessly fast. Tracks very straight and relativley stable at any speed. I do have one slight complaint that the foot area of the cockpit is way to cramped. I was unable to wear my size 9 shoe I had to go barefoot which after having your feet on the pegs for over an hour starts to hurt. I will be getting water shoes with very little extra toe and heal rubber which will fix the problem but compared to other kayaks this is very tight. I would not recomend this kayak to somone over 200lbs or with a shoe size larger than a 10 or you will be asking for trouble. Other than that the kayak is great well built and kinda a hard to find goodie.