Submitted: 08-15-2006 by allbritj

This is an awesome boat. If you are like me and like to paddle on large lakes, small shallow rivers, and hit small rapids (class I and II), then this is a perfect boat. The 12 foot has a nice blend of speed for the larger lakes, but it's still small enough to handle the faster rivers. And it is a blast on the fast rivers. I have taken it over four foot waterfalls and class II rapids, and then fished the slower sections of the river.

This is a very comfortable boat, easy to get in and out of, even in the middle of the lake, and you can carry a ton of gear. My fishing poles even slide right into the bow hatch and I don't even have to break them down. Yes, it is a little heavy, but thats what those splended little carts are for!

Also, my four year old daughter loves it too. She fits right into the tank well and points out all the fish and turtles along the way.

It is easy to outfit it with rod holders, so save yourself some money and don't buy the fishing version. And you don't need a rudder!

Talic: