Submitted: 08-04-2006 by jamey
If you weigh more than 200 lbs, this is your yak. If you like to enjoy paddling rather than the inoppertune rollin' in the drink, this is your yak. If you like to catch fish, this is your yak. If you like carrying your cooler, kid, and everything you own, this is your yak. This yak is a Cadillac with all the bells and whistles you will need to enjoy the water, camping, and fishing. Quality craftsmanship, brilliant design, stability ,and performance you deserve from your hard earned money.

I use this yak in the surf, on lakes, and here is one you probably haven't heard, on class 3 rivers. That's right, this truck of the water likes to drive. With all the sexy colors so you can look good doing it.

I'll tell you one thing, it is not often these days that you will find a company that will give you a lifetime warranty. My truck doesn't have it, my house, my furinture, my fishing pole, I can't think of anything that does. Cobra stands by its product for life. What else in your life can you say that about?

So I highly recommend a Fish n' Dive. It's the perfect kayak for me. This is a purchase that will make you smile every time you use it. Now go out and paddle!