Submitted: 08-01-2006 by RiverRaider

1-10 ratings are useless.. but if I must I will give it an 8. I paddled this boat for a short time (about 20 minutes) during a "Demo Day" very calm day, bay was nice and flat. Impressed with the materials and hardware, nice finish looked well made. Didnt have that "sluggish" feeling that I would have expected, paddled nice and easy.. again I was impressed given the boats dimensions.

Layout didnt fit me at all, all the areas that would fit rod holders etc way out of reach. Rroomy cockpit, flat and wide foot space. I paddeled it just because I could, I am not in the market for a boat like this.. I was pleasently surprized.. if I WAS looking for this type of boat, it might have been a strong contender, though I have not paddled its alternatives i.e. WS tarpon 12, Drifter, Manta Ray 12 etc...