Submitted: 07-26-2006 by Sunfish

I am very happy with this cart. After years of lugging my 15'6, 55lb sea kayak around and not being able to explore lakes that had any real portages- A whole new world has been opened up! The kart worked great on my first 1.5km portage with my kayak. Handled most of the rocks and roots with realitive ease. We did get snagged on a few, but more to my poor driving ability than anything (have to remember you are 6ft ahead of the wheels- so even if i clear the obstacle the cart needs to clear it too :) Only proplem was that occasionally I found it difficult to get the boat onto the cart to strap down. I had it collapse a couple of times. Found it easier to load on a slight hill. One of the black foot knobs did come off. and if the cart isn't ballanced properly and combined with a quick thoughtless tie down- the cart shifts under the boat making it hard to roll. This can be fixed by paying more attention and putting forth more effort on my part. Overall, good investment. I like it.