Submitted: 07-17-2006 by Annette1

For over a year, I have been trying to decide between a canoe and a kayak. I finally decided on the kayak so i could transport it by myself. I got an inflatable for my son, so we can both go out. My new Victory Blast Kayak is awesome! It meets all my expectations and then some. The standard foot pegs and rigging really add to it. It glides through the water like an expensive yak. It was easy to transport by myself and easier to get in and out of than i thought. The molded seat works great for me, but may not for a larger person. I am about 135 pounds. The molded cup holder and pole holders are a neat extra feature. All in all, i would say if you are in the market for a first kayak, you can't beat a Victory Blast. My deal was just ok at $229, but they can be had for $199 sometimes and sell regulary for $279. A very cool toy! I hope to get many hours of pleasure out of it.