Submitted: 07-12-2006 by okole

I just took delivery of a new stealth after a several week wait. I had paddled one at a local dealer's "demo day" and thought it would be a good boat for easy rivers. After paddling my boat, I think it was better before I bought it. Besides the foot room problem (what was I thinking? I wear size 9's)the boat leaks at every bungee and deck line attachment point. On my initial paddle I had about a quart of water in the cockpit and a cup in the rear hatch. The front hatch only had a couple of tablespoons in it. Lookinf from the inside of the boat, you can see daylight at every point where the bungees/deck lines go through the molded fitting. I have e-mailed Riot about this but have received no reply from them. So much for customer service. The local dealer isn't much interested either.

The boat tracks fairly well and is manuverable.