Submitted: 07-12-2006 by Dave

Well the good points is its portable, is pretty stable, and will not sink. In the 4 times Ive used the boat its never come close to capsizing. It is a bear however to assemble. I have always been soar afterward. The clamp they give you breaks easily so I purchased another one. Directions are not as helpful as they could be but they get the job done. The thwart isnt as stable accross the bean as I would like as well. The big problem is tracking is not good. It needs a keel or rudder of some kind. Might as well use a kayak paddle. I called Tuck Tech to tell them this and they said they were coming out with a rudder for it but not until fall or spring -- so Ive got to wait or make do with something else. They should have thought of the need for this before.

A mixed review but still not entirely without merit particularly when compared to some of the cheaper inflatables. This boats plastic is pretty tough even on sharp rocks. I think its a bit overpriced for what you get however.