Submitted: 07-05-2006 by kevt
After searching high and low for the "Perfect" Sea Kayak for me (6'1" 250# ), I found it! The Atlantis Titan was made for big people like me and responds to my every whim. The secondary stability allows me to paddle on edge full time, the turning radius is that of a 14 footer not a yak that is a little over 18 feet. Being the owner of a dozen or so previous high quality yaks, this is the first one I have ever owned in which I can sit in over 2 hours with out my legs cramping or my feet going to sleep. I ordered mine in a composite (Glass/Kevlar) construction, and when picking colors, even the combing and seam tape are a choice. I was also able to get a compass puck at the location that suited me, and thier GPS holder is one of a kind. The hull profile is a hybrid taking the best from "Brit" and "N. American" yaks. I have not found anything this boat won't do for me including surfing into the beach on high crested waves.