Submitted: 06-30-2006 by xwarrior26
First kayak I ever bought. Found the boat to be very stable. I love the deck rigging in the front. I now have two kayaks and decided to keep this boat as my river / fishing boat. Its tough, short and light enough for me to throw it on my shoulder for short portages. Its also very easy to get in and out of because of the large opening. Because of the short length - its nice to just be able to throw it in the back of my truck, strap it in quickly and run to the lake for a quick paddle or go fishing with it -- unlike my "touring" boat that I have to muscle up to the saddles on top of my truck and then tie down. This one takes me about 5 minutes strap on my truck and away I go. I took it to my first river paddle about a month ago and it performed real well in class I / II waters again without a skirt. The seats are nice and comfy and they backrest sits high enough that your back is really comfortable. Great rec kayak!