Submitted: 06-21-2006 by darkstarr
I purchased my Dirigo 120 in September of 2005. Since then, I've had it out numerous times in rivers, lakes and bays. I honestly couldn't be happier. The Dirigo tracks well and I have no difficulties keeping up with other recreational boats when I am in a group - in fact, they usually have to keep up with me! The cockpit is comfortable and roomy without being overly large, the seat is comfy and allows me to change positions on the fly throughout the day. The dry storage is just that, dry! And the smaller front dry well is great for all those little necessities. Having paddled WS Pungos and Pamlicos, I have to admit that their Phase 3 seating can't be beat, thus the score of 9. Overall, I couldn't be happier with my choice. When you add in the fact that I got it at an end of season sale and got a great deal on it, well it doesn’t get any sweeter than that!

Aqua-Bound: