Submitted: 03-13-2000 by Thomas Lankford

When we bought the coleman it was from a friend who was upgrading to an Old Town. He warned me that is was the "Least desireable" of all water craft but that it would be a good place to start. We have had her now for 3 years and the only thing I found that was not good was that it was hard as heck to keep her on track in the wind. Other than that this has bee n a lot of fun from the local fishing hole in Napa, the Napa River and some real pretty lakes in Oregon. It is a heavy tug to get up on the truck rack and portegeing can be a muscle straining adventure. I would advise one of those wheel carts that attatches to the bow or stern. ( I use an old skateboard at the dock when I am going solo) All in all it is a really great value for someone who is interested in canoeing for the first time.