Submitted: 06-08-2006 by carbonkayak

This is a single LED flashlight. It is approximately 1/2" round and 3" long silver color metal case. The light is surprisingly good for its size. It is small and fits in a pants pocket nicely.

A drawback is the on/off & intermittent switch which is under a 1/4" diameter rubber button. The light can be turned on by constantly depressing the rubber button or can remain on steady by depressing the rubber button in a certain manner(You have to fiddle with the rubber button). Once on steady it is often difficult to turn it off(again you have to fiddle with it).

After using the light a few times the rubber button will tear where it just enters the round body. The torn rubber button will be hanging on the flashlight and you will be able to see the switch under the rubber button. Water can now enter the flashlight. This is a extremely poor design which makes the flashlight unusable when the rubber button falls off. The rubber button also pops out and you will have to pop it back in.

The front and rear ends screw on. While just carrying it in my pocket, the front light end will unscrew. I have screwed it on tight but it still unscrews from motion.

I had a smaller version of this light which I kept on my key chain. One day I noticed the front end had unscrewed and it was lost. The rubber button is also uncomfortable and difficult to hold down. I would not recommend this LED flashlight.