Submitted: 05-30-2006 by Dale194
I've been paddling this boat for a few months now and have fell in love with it. I usually paddle a large river for a few hours but have done some full days on larger lakes. I love the Loon-like stability but the additional speed and storage room is great. The new Extrasport seat is very comfortable once you get it set where you want it. The hatches are completely waterproof and could not be easier to use. If you bend them to far back and they snap off, they snap back on just as easy.

The Polylink 3 hull is almost indestructable. I have it on a couple of rough take outs and put ins and the hull barely got a mark.

The boat is fairly quick (it's wide) and tracks and glides quite well. It's also great for big guys, I'm 6'6" 270 and it's an easy fit and easy to get in and out of.

If you are looking for a longer touring boat on a budget then I would seriously consider this boat. I got it brand new for a little over $800.00

Cache Lake Camping Foods: