Submitted: 05-15-2006 by BIRDZONE
I have a Full Tour Carbon Signature paddle. The length and Full Tour configuration were the result of discussions with Pat. After he questioned me, he made the recommendation and the results are perfect. I probably would have purchased a different length and a bent shaft paddle, but it would have been an expensive mistake.

Quality is first class, no frills. The paddle is light, has good catch, power, release and great feel. Blade size is perfect for my paddling cadence and the length is right. Pat also made a Full Tour Carbon Signature paddle for my wife and she loves it - from the first time she used it, she says it "feels like a natural extension of my (her) arms".

Very reasonably priced. If you call Pat, be patient. It's a one man shop. When he does talk to you, he will pay attention and guide you through your options. He really knows paddles.