Submitted: 05-03-2006 by footballboater

I bought my twin because I went camping a few years back with friends and we rented 2 twins and kayaked the Ossipee River and I was hooked. I wanted a twin because I wanted 1) to be able share the world of kayaking with my Daughter and Girlfrined (now my soul mate), 2) I enjoy the company when on the water, 3) and when I have to I can move the rear seat forward, add 25lbs of ballast to the nose and I can kayak any of the rivers or lakes solo.

The main problem of tracking that some folks complained about can be minimized with proper weigh distribution. With the adjustable seats positioned correctly and I carry a small 12lb anchor under the bow, this kayak handles well. Not like a 14ft solo…but in this configuration, it still is safe for solo paddling. I got hunter green and am looking to buy a collapsible trailer for porting. All in all… a great 2 up kayak that is very serviceable for one when the need arises.

Danuu Fishing Seats: