Submitted: 05-01-2006 by ShawnFritz

This was my first boat. I bought it the last week of Aug 2005, but in SW Minnesota I could only use it a month or so before It got too cold for me. It's really lightweight, stable, and turns very well. This is only 9.5 feet, so it stored in the trunk of my 98 Dodge Intrepid with the back seats down. Slid right in and the trunk lid held it secure. So, talk about easy to lug around!

They usually come with a decent spray skirt too. So if you're a beginner this is a great boat. Pros: Light, very stable, roomy cockpit, footpegs, plenty of deck bungie cables, sporty looking design, and free spray skirt!

Cons: Not made for speed, kinda fat so the wind takes it easily, and makes straight-line paddling tought.

Bottom line: Good for beginners, kids, and teens. You get a lot for your money. The only reason I sold it was because I loved kayaking so much that I bought a Necky Zoar Sport. Upgraded, otherwise I would have kept the Rush. Plus, they're pretty inexpensive, so I would just kept it to be a dumbass and flip it, slide down banks, kayak down flooded city streets (guilty once already), and probably just wrecked it being stupid, lol! Come to think of it, why did I sell it?!