Submitted: 04-26-2006 by theyakfisher

On a camping trip years ago I brought a chimney starter for lighting charcoal for the evening meal. After dinner, we burned sticks in it for a fully contained campfire and a nice focal point for camp conversation. It worked out so well I began looking for ways to add pot supports for cooking with only marginal results.

Then I stumbled across the Littlebug and had to have one. I've been on 3 camping trips with it so far and can't say enough good things about it. It burns sticks, pine cones, or whatever you find laying around. We burn hardwood sticks to create coals for grilling steaks and burgers. We even dump the coals on the ground to cook potatoes wrapped in foil. After dinner, we boil river water for washing dishes and keep the fire going for an efficient self contained campfire.

My friends love feeding the Littlebug and when leaving camp to answer natures call they always return with a downed limb for fuel.

Check out their corporate policies too. A socially responsible organization!