Submitted: 04-17-2006 by Wild Bill

I picked mine up on a whim like some others, just out of curiosity, and what a bargain at $200 from a commission shop.......not a scratch on it. I was scared to death the first sitting, it was so quick to flip out from under me. A very fast boat indeed, WOW, so touchy.......but with the right paddle, the response makes it an extension of your body and going to the Piro from a touring boat is like going to a unicycle from a bicycle; once you get the feel, it's awesome. I love it's desire on it's own to tail-whip so smoothly, but run true if you keep giving her the push. It's comfy too, and it loves the Lampasas River at floodstage. Short, steep falls make submarining a blast and long hauls down the pool are no work at all. It tracks wonderfully due to the longer lines. This boat's a keeper and a must-have if you run across one; excellent kid trainer as well, my boys love it!