Submitted: 04-17-2006 by Brian Richardson

Northern Rim Wilderness Adventures utilizes only the very best, superior class inflatable watercraft. We oar-rig (row) and paddle a number of exemplary American manufactured designs in our river-running task force including: Self-bailing rafts, Catarafts, IKs (inflatable kayaks), IC (inflatable canoes), and personal Paddle Cats. Currently, we furnish our fly-in, remote destination, wilderness adventure, and whitewater float trips with the advanced, modern design and exceptional product line from AIRE. We depend on AIRE that produces the highest quality, trustworthy inflatables in the world.

The IK (inflatable kayak) is the perfect getaway boat. Test your inspiration of running Alaska's rivers with the support of a raft trip. On easier stretches of the river trips, it is sometimes nice to have the ability to float independently from the rest of the group as an optional extra. Possibly you want a taste of the frothy stuff and paddle more tricky sections? For example: you'd like to have some personal challenge on your trip and added fun as a feature. Great idea!!! While you play - Your gear is stowed, waterproof, and protected aboard the large whitewater rafts or cats & safety or support are floating close at hand. The AIRE Lynx IK is all PLAY either way! (When I first hopped into this boat, I could not wipe the grin from my face - I'm convinced the same will happen to you!)